Sunday, April 19, 2009

well if you don't like it why do you watch it?

Ok now to get something of my chest

As part of the 'hated' internet community in wrestling we constantly praise and lately criticize wrestling in its current state

Let's face it apart from a few things’ overall it isn’t what it used to be

But I put this to you, RAW still rates at about 4 average, ECW and TNA at 1.3 and Smackdown at 2-3.

So if it is so bad why do people and more importantly you, the person reading this watch it still?

Has wrestling gotten into such a state where no matter how bad and ridiculous one company get's, we would still fork out money to buy PPV?

Is it so bad that the alternate is just a overhyped version of heat?

Is it so bad that the same guy who has dominated for the last ten years will dominate for the next ten because of the company's lack of vision? (I swear that guy must be married to the boss's daughter or something)

But simply we have become so addicted to wrestling, so addicted to the hype, the build up, a promise that one day it will enter the glory day's again, we feast on whatever bread crumbles come are way

To people who say it sucks, simple don't watch it, don't buy its PPV’s, don't go to live shows, just don't. Your only helping this continues.

I know some of these statements are false, but who gives a flying f*ck.

I don't practice what I preach, in fact I only find out the results online now day’s and if I hear there was a good match, I'll go on YouTube.

We can only hope can we, after all were sending Vince insane.

No comments: