Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Breaking point thoughts

Well it was Canada people.....

Anyway I didn't catch the show (30 bucks for an ppv? I'd rather spend it on paintball) so here are my thoughts about the actually result of each match

Jerishow defeated MVP/ Mark henry

Meh, Jerishow need a long title run to improve the Division, but here's a thought for ya, if your not going to do anything with jimmy wang yang and toshi, put them together and they can be your jobber team! come on it's not like thier going to beat anyone anytime soon.....

Kane V Kahli

who cares?

Legacy defeated DX

Great move, Legacy scored the biggist win of thier carrers so far, and I hope they can perform one hell of a bout at HIAC

Christain defeated regal

One statement. Regalplex= broken neck, how is that so not a finsher?

Cena defeated Orton in a I quit match

I'm sure this was the only way they could of gone with this, thier was no way in hell that Cena was going to say I Quit. I see Cena retaining at HIAC.

Punk defeated Undertaker

ahhh memories, Though it was cheap, it was a great way for punk to keep the title and taker not tap out.

well those are my twitter like thoughts..... see ya in 4 weeks when I can be bothered

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not sure where to post this but I wanted to ask if anyone has heard of National Clicks?

Can someone help me find it?

Overheard some co-workers talking about it all week but didn't have time to ask so I thought I would post it here to see if someone could help me out.

Seems to be getting alot of buzz right now.

Thanks