Thursday, November 13, 2008

raw report- england

England. Were unfortally my ansocters came from? But lucky for me I have Irish blood to.

Nice promo showing the steel cage last week. I’ve got to find that music at the start.

Hmmm I notice that overseas fans are very... wait ill borrow a wwe line... controversial. Batista is getting a cena reaction. Though I don't really blame the fans. The creative team has screwed up his persona real bad. He is no longer this dominate animal. Plus I don't think the fans like this bald Batista....

Oh great the women triple hhh is boinking. Can someone explain why cena get's a title shot? Anyone? Though if my predictions are right. We can expect cena to win leading to a triple treat. Batista could win that, face Jericho for the last time at royal rumble, and then have cena v Batista for wresltmaina.

Wow septh just annoyed a ppv like card tonight. Though I’m not sure that last man standing match was hyped up enough.

Ortan comes out looking like a badass. And good for him challenging Batista. Should be interesting for a look into the future. If it is a clean match and anyone one of them wins. Then we won't see them at wresltmaina together. Though if it is interfered, we could see them yet. After all ortan hasn't won a rumble yet..... And cena is also rumored to have one last match with Shawn. Though I have a feeling that might be an iron man match.

Sanitno kills me again, the honky perfect Mountie meter. Lol

Wow I thought I’d see a decent match but regal wins it quickly. Does no one care for santinos wrestling ability? ( ha!)

regal pays tribute to his English fans. suck up. though this brings prestige back into the title. and I wouldn’t be surprised if noble was to have a crack at it.

mic Knox kills do-lo. notice his new name the Desert Destroyer. where did that come from?

more laughter from santiono getting Beth in a title match with Mickey. maybe wwe are finally realizing how popular Mickey is

ok that was one of the most boring match's in recent memory. Rey and Kane never get over. and it was stop start the entire match. though it is hard for a curisweight and a super heavy weight to work together. let's hope their match at ss is the last one.

billrent stuff from Cody and ortan. I believed every word of that. not as a wrestling fan but as a drama. it was convincing stuff. good work and nice slap from Cody.

oh great Cody replaced randy. though I have to admit he looked a lot better than usually. but Batista destroyed him anyway. shot from behind otran shows his character. man he has massive thighs.

I honestly though Mickey might win that. ar well it was a clean win so it doesn’t matter. though I’m surprised at the mistakes at the start of the match. these 2 usually can put on a good match.

nice feud recap from Shawn v Jericho. and the match wasn't half bad. though we all saw jbl interfering. and I thought it would be a good ep not having him compete. dam it pat Patterson!

well what looked like a good show was actually crap. the English crowd simply sucks, most the match’s had dogey or crap endings, and jbl appeared on the show! dam you raw, dam you all to hell!

Delliott out

No comments: