Wednesday, January 7, 2009

royal rumble!

It’s that time of year… where titles rarely change hands and storylines are set up for the big daddy of them all

I’m talking about backlash


Jokes we all knew I meant wresltemaina (or did u?)
Anyway ill get right to the chase, I’m saying right now at this point in time that randy Orton will win the 2009 royal rumble

go ahead prove me wrong, he is simply the hottest thing on RAW, on the most recent RAW he was involved with not one, not two, but three angle, legacy, Kelly and the world title hunt
If legacy actually ends up going ahead we could see two things. One a babyface face avenging team of sim sunka and that fat soman guy taking on legacy as it remains. Or more likely it will be an evolution style main event at wresltemina with randy taking on cena with of course a gimmick involved with it. They have wrestled so many times over the last 2 years you couldn’t repeat it.

furthermore Orton has come so far with his promo’s his just down right cool when he delivers them, top them off with his sleeves tattoos and ‘voices’ theme music and we have possible face. And I mean stone cold type. The bad ass type. The same type which attracts those fans who boo people like cena. The older generation.

Having cena take on Orton at wresltmaina could set up the ultimate double turn. Although when cena does turn I would expect a hulk Hogan style with him betraying a friend. In turn ‘creating contravsy’. Although the ‘legacy’ could betray Orton in turn getting behind cena, helping the face push.

However this is unlikely once again. In interviews Orton said he hated being a babyface. While he wouldn’t necessary be one. It might not appeal to him

Still I do believe Orton while take on cena at wresltemaina. Disagree with me or not, Orton is here to stay, and the only other person that I could see winning the rumble would be HBK. But that’s another blog

For now I leave it

Delliott out!

No comments: