Wednesday, February 11, 2009

christain returns

Suffering suckertaks!

Christian made his wwe return last night by comforting swagger and challenging him for the belt of ecw. That’s right ecw, fucking ecw. The show that equals impact in the ratings.

After going on a swearing rampage in which the neighbour’s kids were severally scared for life, I began to see the silver lining in this

wwe made the right choice, Christian after all did leave them for tna so he wasn't going to come out on top on his return. another thing is that a feud with swagger could do ecw some good. it increase’s the ratings and it can actually give credit to swagger as well as restabilising Christian among the wwe fans. futhermore, ecw superstars have been known to appear on raw and Smackdown. but well it kind of gave away the ending to not one NWO match but two. one of course being the ECW title match but the second one

wait for it

world heavyweight champion match

why

because now Christian is out of the equation.

so now I have your attention here's my prediction (my god u didn't actually think I would keep going on about Christian did you? ha!)

anyway taker is already taken out as he I due for a feud with either Shawn or Vladimir, maybe triple h to, big show won't win it, Jeff hardy is feuding with matt so no, Vladimir won't take it to Wrestlemaina, so that leaves trips and edge. and I’m going with edge. why? because edge can screw hunter out which sets up for the rematch at Wrestlemaina.

anyway it's tricky to predict but that’s what I think

but as I said ecw superstars have been known to cross over to other brands.........

delliott out!

check out my actually blog at http://thedellspell.blogspot.com/

No comments: