Tuesday, February 17, 2009

NWO of here

well I can't say I watched the show as I was 'working'

however I can still react to it

so triple h won the chamber. I heard it was amzaing. and t set the scene for later. though I was hoping for edge to retain. I ended up getting my wish after all that

orton and shane match was booked wrong, sure it still could be booked like that but there's no need for shane to come out strong.

ecw, what do i say?

shawn won, kissed his wife, lost his smile, blah blah blah

nooo edge couldn't take out knox noo he had to take of kofi the exicting guy. it reminds me of ecw one and only ppv where sabu was taken out of the chamber and replaced by holly. that decsion made paul heyman leave. I wonder who got fired for yesterday's decsion

anyway shocking ppv so raw should be fun

delliott out

No comments: