Wednesday, February 4, 2009

raw chamber predict

Well after not watching raw and instead read on rajah the two participants of the elimination chamber, I have decided once again to predict who will win the RAW elimination chamber two weeks out from no way out. So if I’m right (in which I will be or wrestlingblog.com is going to have some ‘technical difficulties‘yer I’m looking at you matt b!) it will be two PPV in a row in which I have predicted the main event, although looking at the Smackdown chamber compared to the RAW one, I’m having doubts that it will main event NWO

Anyway on with the blog
I’m going to break down each contestant on their odds and possible futures, remember the winner will probably be facing Randy Orton at Wrestlemaina
So here we go
Kane
Well even though he is a former world heavyweight champion (for one day) and ECW champion (after beating Chavo in 6 seconds) everyone knows Kane doesn’t have a chance in hell (excuse the pun). However Steph did put him in the chamber on promise that taker show’s up to beat the living.... hell out Orton. So he could make the perfect candidate for Shane and Steph to take their revenge on Orton.
Mike Knox
Even though he has had a big push lately, Knox simply isn’t championship material. Yet.
Kofi Kingston
Same story as Knox expect his style of wrestling should bring something special to this chamber. Should be a ball watching him. Watch for Kane to have some revenge by elimination him.
Rey
Ok I couldn’t spell his last name
Rey is slowly losing it as a potential champion contender, although he’ll always be considered in the top match’s. But just like Kofi he should bring something special to the chamber. Rey might be the money in the bank at Wrestlemaina 25 along with Kofi and maybe Knox
Jericho
If it weren’t for flair appearing next week on RAW I could see him winning. However expect him to ether face rourke (I know about him appearing at Wrestlemaina but the Oscars are before Wrestlemaina so therefore he could then screw Hollywood over and actually appear at the event) flair or stone cold. I haven’t been reading the spoilers on the matter so I don’t know the plans. Anyway Jericho won’t win
And that leaves one person
John Cena
He is the clear favourite going into this, not only because he could be facing Orton or the fact he could well be a the hit man of Shane and Steph, but there’s no one else in the Chamber who could take the strap, so I’m going to predict that Cena will retain.

Well that’s my predict for the Raw chamber.
Delliott out!


oh on a fianl note a john made it clear to me that my spelling and grammer where shit, which they are but if you compare this to my old post they are getting better. one of the reasons for this blog was to improve my grammer so thanks for the heads up john.

No comments: