Saturday, February 14, 2009

smackdown live blog

· Welcome to another live blog!
· Anyway were starting the show with edge and Vicky, Should be interesting to see what they say, although the deafing boos will keep the promo long
· So were assuming big show a face now, god dam fatty can’t make his mind up.
· Did edge just say Vicky was the hottest girl in the chain? My god you’ve forgotten all about lita haven’t you
· Holy hell mega boo alert.
· I’m just waiting for Christian to show up. Still waiting. Oh what happened on ecw by the way?
· Wow Christians put on some weight, and he’s now called ‘the big show’ who does he think he is, the big show?
· Wait if every brand has to have a chamber match? How come ecw doesn’t have one? Is ecw that low of Vince’s radar it’s not even considered a brand?
· Fatal 4 way!....... all massive heavyweights... yah..
· Wait mvp and Chavo are going at again?
· So far a good match, but they could of gave chavo a proper match to give me him a chance
· Haha ballin
· Let’s hope Shelton and mvp get a Wrestlemaina match. It be good to restore prestige to the title.
· Yah my favourite promo. Elimination chamber promo.
· Hmm taker promo. Usually stuff. So good and creepy
· Hey I’m guessing one of the bella twins is evil. Kind of like Steph and Shane expect their not twins.
· Yep Miz and Morrison are going to win. Altho0ugh this should be a good match.
· Good match so far. Primo and Morrison had one hell of a move set going.
· I love it when I’m right
· Jeff drives a Ferrari? God I hate you now
· Ok moment of the night, the hardy’s finally meeting. This could be good.
· Oh god dam it the music is back. One of those promos
· That’s it? Wow the feeling of disappointment. Now I know how cyna and steph felt
· R truth taking up Jackson. Wow should be interesting, considering Jackson got the jobber entrance.
· Wow Chris masters must be throwing stuff around the room after how quickly truth got out of that full nelson
· Good match. I guess. Could be better
· Meh I never liked Hogan’s matches, i was even bored watching him take on the rock.
· Diva time. Thats all I can say
· This is really boring me
· Wow that was one hell of a fatal four way. And the finish was the best possible one with edge interfering.
· Well disappointing show, was expecting more from Jeff’s return but we can’t have it all
· Delliott out

No comments: