Wednesday, February 25, 2009

wresltemaina match's

Well wresltemaina is coming about so it’s time to review potential match ups

Hardy v Hardy

Well hopefully this goes through with Wrestlemaina as they are set to battle each other this Friday. However this match can be easily overshadowed by some of the other match’s set to take place, 3 to be precise. This is sad giving how much emotion is in this feud and just how real it is. After all what matt said in his first promo after attacking Jeff was true. Let’s hope this match get’s the placement it deserves

Cena v Hogan (maybe if not cena will face edge)

Ok the Hogan rumers always appear around this time but it is being considered. For me really I don’t want to see this match. After hearing about the tapes between nick and hulk, hulkamaina kind of died for me, plus watching an old man take on a younger more up to date version of himself doesn’t really interest me.

Edge v big show

Well this should be a interesting match, I don’t think this will be placed to high up in the card if you ask me but it’s so far the best option out there.

Cena v edge

This is the match that will take place if Hogan pulls out. I like the idea of this one, edge and cena have always had classic matches and they deserve a Wrestlemaina match together.

Orton v triple h

Even those two have battle constantly over the last 5 years, a fresh spin on the top make’s a match between them worthwhile, these two may have not had the best match’s (I cannot recall a great one between them) but maybe the build up can compensate the workload, after all the build up sure helped rock v Hogan (workload that match was terrible! And what’s the big deal about Ricky v savage at Wrestlemaina 3? I’ve watched that match; it’s good but not great).

Shawn v taker

Ok this has potential to be the main event.
Just these two names together doesn’t require a build up, it simple reads classic. If taker streak were to end I’d be happy, it would be a classic match and a great way to end it. And who better than Mr. Wrestlemaina himself to end it. I just hope they roll with this one instead of Vladimir, after the chamber they simple cannot trust him with suck a high profile match, no disrespect to the guy, but I’m sure after a year he could do it.

Moeny in the bank

The best one to open, set the pace of the rest of the evening. I can’t say who will be in it, but it’s sure to be a classic, hey maybe dreamer would win?!
Swagger v Christian

It’s weird I had a dream that mvp took on Christian
Anyway I’m looking forward to this one these two could have one hell of a match

Ok here’s how i whould line the card up

Shawn v taker

Orton v triple h

Hardy v hardy

Cena v Hogan

Jerico v rourke

Edge v big show

Swagger v Christian

Divas match

Money in the bank


A title match should always be near the end of the show, if it doesn’t main event then whoever does has to put on a classic match that’s why I’ve rolled with taker and Shawn

Cena and Hogan would be the midway point so that’s the best place to put them, like Batista and taker in Wrestlemaina 23

The diva’s match can go after the money in the bank as it is the only match no one cares about, and seriously? It’s hard to follow the ladder match

Everything else is in order of build up and possible match quality.

Well that’s my blog for another week

Delliott out

No comments: