Sunday, June 7, 2009

extreme rules

I'm not going to lie, I'm gonna cry if dreamer loses.

anyway onto the errrrr blog. if you can call it that

hog pen match

no one wins from this, I hope to god the crowd boos them off worse then when they booed goldberg and brock lesnar. One can hope

Fatal Four Way. Matt Hardy v Regal v Kofi v MVP

I like the fact they added this match, and because of the no DQ rules. I fully expect Matt to use he's cast and regal to use his brass knuckles. expect a miss comunication between hardy and regal allowing kofi to win.

Strap match

the rubber match between punk and umaga. punk has that MITB so I do expect him to win. oh and just for RAZOR, punks in the dog house.

Submission match Cena V Big Show

Show wins, why? because in four weeks time thier booked for a house show in sydney were they face of one on one. and house shows (main event booking anyway) tends to follow storylines, so I'm guess the fued is going on. though my gut is saying cena will win.

Steel Cage Match Orton V Batista

this will be slow and painful. though I'm sure they could defie the critics and pull a classic of. gut feeling aslo say's triple h may return. Again he's booked for the house show.

Ladder match Hardy - Edge

Match on the night. This will be on last, and I have no idea who will win, though edge seems the likly choice.

Triple Threat Dreamer v Christain v Swagger

This should be a great old School match. two ways this could go down, one with dreamer getting screwed, or with dreamer finally winning. I'm leaning towards Dreamer getting screwed. But how's this, Dreamer wins, Christain then gets a rematch then and there, swagger screws him over and dreamer leaves without the belt. tech he's won it, but he didn't take it away with him
ethier way it should be great

well thats all, Ill be getting this PPV so ha to you americans who have to pay double the price we Aussies do (mahahahaha)

Delliott out!

No comments: