Sunday, June 28, 2009

smackdown thoughts

I actually caught the show this week, and it was good. Very good. Not much else to say there really...

Ok I knew something was up if Vince was on Smackdown, actually seeing Vince on this show it did actually feel like the B grade show because it was such a surprise. There’s wwe marketing again... anyway Vince is heel again (shock!) and he took teddy long along for a ride..... Anyway wwe are going somewhere with this... most likely we will find out at the bash.

I liked the fact that R truth made his entrance as Vince was leaving (come on Vince what’s up?). Anyway quality match between Shelton and truth. If only Shelton could cut a promo he would be a champ by now.

I think I passed out after seeing that cryme tyme promo.... I think I’ll take santina back.

Wow did not see that coming... did john Morrison just pin the world champion? Must mean taker’s gone for a lot longer than we thought if there’ve pushing Morrison like that. But he did get suckered into that GTS, which made punk look strong and kept the heel tweener going. Oh and I remember there feud over the ECW championship, there final match in that feud was a classic. I hope they can pull another one off eventually in a PPV.

Wow, Gail Kim is just... wow her moves are amazing, and the finish to that match was quite good, with robo McCool getting the pin after blind tagging in.

Crushing the competition hey punk? I wonder who thought of that line...

Rage in the cage, that was simply awesome. I liked the fact they took a basic tag match and put a steel cage around them. It allowed for bigger moves, oh and that 619 of hardy onto Jericho were insane. Punk finished the night playing mind games with hardy, getting the crowd to cheer for him. Great stuff.

Well I wrote this at 12 at night so yerrr.

Delliott out

No comments: