Wednesday, June 24, 2009

fallout from tna

After hearing what happened at thier last PPV, I'm actually shocked

Joe, who has had a heated past with angle, who said he was going to kill the main event mafia.... helped... yes HELPED Angle win the TNA championship. then the MEM celebrated with him..

I'm confused though

If this explains itself well on thursday (actually saturday for me) then this could be a huge turning point in TNA history (get the pun?).

If russle writes the segment.... well goodbye TNA

anyway its a huge risk and I hope it turns out well. kevin eck wrote a good story on what can happen, the link to his page is on the side of my blog

on another note... here's a shout out to razor at http://kickoutwrestling.blogspot.com he updates alot and has a weekly podcast which I do think you should check out. oh and don't metion that your a smark...... I'm just saying

Delliott out!

No comments: