Thursday, June 18, 2009

wrestlemaina 23

this was my first wrestlemaina, I had only been watching wrestling for 3 months

yet I bought my second wrestling PPV due to sheer exictment. why? battle of the billonares was on! actually I bought it to see shawn win the title and undertaker beat batista.

yet people think it was trump and vince that brought in the dough

look I wasn't very wisewith wreslting back then and every time someone was playing an injury I belived them

however the build up to wrestlemaina for me was fantastic

for someone who had only been watching wrestling for three month's to fork out 30 bucks for a PPV, WWE did a boodly good job.

reason? I belive it was that the build up started at the ROYAL RUMBLE and not at the bloody NWO PPV like the last two years

shawn and cena was built very well, and I was fearing that batista was going to beat the streak (which to that point I had never heard of)

the money in the bank match was awsome(which turned me into a hardcore fan, reason for looking a vintage ECW and even melina v ashley looked good. oh the match wasn't half bad ethier.

kane and kalhi looked like a epic battle, but for me MVP looked like he was gonna get destoryed by Chris(which he did).

my point I'm rasing that is vince and trump didn't sell wrestlemaina for me, what made me by ti was the build up to it form the world titles. not the showcase

though trump is always good for business.

delliott out

No comments: