Tuesday, June 9, 2009

where do I begin?

well the hangover from extreme rules seem's to be bigger than last years one.

I'll start with Hardy

he hurt his shoulder during the match with edge and broke his finger.. this of thetop of my head is his first real injury, unless someone knows something I don't.

punk cashing in his MITB case was good, and I hope he does turn heel. the contrasting styles between hardy and punk should make one hell of a fued.

batista was injuryed BEFORE his match sunday, which explains why the match was so short, but dosen; explain why they out the belt on him. he's not expected to take alot of time of as its a result from wear and tear.

last of all but not the least, umaga was fired. I don't know anything about that yet, but it does explain his back to back loses against punk. it comes as a shock as he was one of the most solid midcarders.

No comments: